- Health and Well Being
- Youth Programs
- Youth Sports
- Special Events
- Middle School Sports
CURRENT NEWS AND EVENTS
Over the next several months, we will make some exciting improvements to your Briggs YMCA! Our aim is to enhance your experience by utilizing space more effectively to improve comfort, security and safety.
- April 11th - April 14th - Briggs YMCA cardio equipment is relocating to the second floor. Cardio equipment will be unavailable during these dates.
- Thursday, April 4th - New 2nd floor Multi Purpose Room will open
- Monday, April 15th - New Cardio Room will open
- Monday, May 6th - New Family Changing Space will open
- Monday, May 13th - New Cycling Studio will open
- Monday, May 13th - New 1st floor Weight Room will open
- Monday, May 13th - New PlayCare Room will open
- The Viewing Gallery off of the Activity Pool will be closed permanently starting 2/7/2019. Entrance to the Activity Pool will be re-routed during construction. Signs will be posted. Benches will be available for additional seating on the Activity Pool Deck. Thank you for your patience as we improve our facilities.
Small Group Training
Small Group Training offers the energy of Group Exercise with the individual attention of Personal Training. Gain strength, improve endurance, lose weight. Full body workouts designed to measure your fitness by what your body can do.
Click Here to Register
Summer Youth Sports - Registration Now Open!
Spring Lifeguarding Course - Registration Now Open!
Tumwater 6th Grade Middle School Sports - Registration Deadline April 11th
May Swim Lessons - Registration Opens Opens April 22nd
The Y is Better with Friends! Member-Get-A-Member
If you’re already a Y member, introduce a friend or family member to the Y and earn $25 to spend toward any Y program! Stop by the Member Services desk today for a Member-Get-A-Member referral card.
SOUTH SOUND YMCA JOB FAIR | APRIL 20TH | 10 AM - 2 PM | BRIGGS YMCA
We don't just hire people. We help them grow. We're hosting a job fair! Working at the Y, you enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
WORLD TAI CHI DAY | APRIL 27TH | 9:45 AM | HERITAGE PARK 5TH & WATER ST.
The objective of world Tai Chi Day is to absorb the energy from those doing Tai Chi at an earlier time zone, add to it and pass it to the next time zone. All styles of Tai Chi groups are welcome.
BODYSPEC AT THE YMCA | APRIL 29TH & MAY 1ST | PLUM STREET YMCA
BodySpec performs body fat and body composition testing using a truck equipped with a DXA scanner. In a fully-clothed 10 minute scan, you'll learn more about your body than you've ever known!
COST: $45 per scan - The most affordable DXA scan in the country!
Click here to register for April 29th
Click here to register for May 1st
SPRING INTO KIDS NIGHT OUT |5:30 PM - 9:30 PM | BRIGGS YMCA
Enjoy a night out while your kids take part in STEM activities, taco bar for dinner (vegetarian option available upon request) and swimming in the activity pool! Please bring a swim suit and towel and we will provide the rest.
Family Membership: $40 first child; $20 each additional children
Program Membership: $50 first child; $25 each additional children
Click here to register 1st child
Chick here to register additional children
Easter Sunday, April 21st
Memorial Day Monday, May 27th