- Health and Well Being
- Youth Programs
- Youth Sports
- Special Events
- Middle School Sports
CURRENT NEWS AND EVENTS
Over the next several months, we will make some exciting improvements to your Briggs YMCA! Our aim is to enhance your experience by utilizing space more effectively to improve comfort, security and safety.
- Friday, May 10th - Weight Room will be closed all day
- Monday, May 13th - New Family Changing Space will open
- Monday, May 13th - New Cycling Studio will open
- Monday, May 13th - New 1st floor Weight Room will open
- Monday, May 20th - New Kids Zone! Room will open
- The Viewing Gallery off of the Activity Pool will be closed permanently starting 2/7/2019. Entrance to the Activity Pool will be re-routed during construction. Signs will be posted. Benches will be available for additional seating on the Activity Pool Deck. Thank you for your patience as we improve our facilities.
The Y is Better with Friends! Member-Get-A-Member
If you’re already a Y member, introduce a friend or family member to the Y and earn $25 to spend toward any Y program! Stop by the Member Services desk today for a Member-Get-A-Member referral card.
Volunteer 175 | May 1 - June 8 | YMCA Facilities
Celebrate the YMCA's historic 175th anniversary by giving back to our community! Our Y will be doing a month-long marathon resource drive for the Thurston County Food Bank and delivering donations on June 8. Drop off your donations in the lobby.
Memorial Day Monday, May 27
Sunday, May 26 - All Pools and Hot Tub will be closed for mid-year maintenance