- Health and Well Being
- Youth Programs
- Youth Sports
- Special Events
- Middle School Sports
CURRENT NEWS AND EVENTS
Over the next several months, we will make some exciting improvements to your Briggs YMCA! Our aim is to enhance your experience by utilizing space more effectively to improve comfort, security and safety.
- New 2nd floor Multi Purpose Room will open Monday, April 4th
- New Cardio Room will open Monday, April 15th
- New Family Changing Space will open Monday, May 6th
- New Cycling Studio will open Monday, May 13th
- New 1st floor Weight Room will open Monday, May 13th
- New PlayCare Room will open Monday, May 13th
- Wednesday 1:15 pm Yoga - Level 3 and Tuesday/Thursday 1:30 pm Yoga - Chair Level 1 classes at Briggs YMCA will be on hiatus from March 6th - March 15th
- The Viewing Gallery off of the Activity Pool will be closed permanently starting 2/7/2019. Entrance to the Activity Pool will be re-routed during construction. Signs will be posted. Benches will be available for additional seating on the Activity Pool Deck. Thank you for your patience as we improve our facilities.
Small Group Training
Small Group Training offers the energy of Group Exercise with the individual attention of Personal Training. Gain strength, improve endurance, lose weight. Full body workouts designed to measure your fitness by what your body can do.
Click Here to Register
The Y is Better with Friends! Member-Get-A-Member
If you’re already a Y member, introduce a friend or family member to the Y and earn $25 to spend toward any Y program! Stop by the Member Services desk today for a Member-Get-A-Member referral card.
Kettlebell Introduction Workshop With Mark Clary, CPT | March 7th & 14th | 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM | Plum Street YMCA
The kettlebell is an effective tool when used properly. Come learn the fundamentals of the kettlebell lift with instructor Mark Clary, CPT.
Click Here to Register
Dance Fitness Extravaganza Fundraiser | March 30th | 9 AM | Briggs YMCA Gym
Bring your dancing shoes and your checkbooks because your YMCA fitness instructors are preparing a fantastic program to get you moving, swaying, dancing and having fun! Please note that this event is raising funds to support our financial assistance programs at our YMCA through our Annual Campaign.
Moving Towards A Plant-Based Diet | March 31st | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM | Briggs YMCA
Come learn how to incorporate more plant-based and whole foods into your busy life. Taste samples as you learn some tips for quick, easy meals and snacks. Leave with recipes and ideas to broaden your food horizons.
Click Here to Registration