- Health and Well Being
- Youth Programs
- Youth Sports
- Special Events
- Middle School Sports
> Home Page > Give to the Y > Campaigner Resources
Thank you for volunteering in service of our community! The dollars you raise make our community a stronger, more vibrant place to live, work and play. Below are materials and links to help communicate our impact and your Y story. Staff and volunteers leaders are standing by to support you every step of the way - just let us know what you need.
VOLUNTEER AND STAFF CONTACTS
Our staff is here to help you be successful during the Annual Campaign. If the staff liaison assigned to you is unable to answer your questions, please reach out to a team member listed below.
Prior to asking a prospective new donor for a gift, please clear them in one of the following two ways to ensure they are not already being asked by another volunteer.
- Downloadable Prospect Request Form
Fill out this form and drop it off at one of the campaign boxes at either branch, or deliver it to the Association Office.
- Email Sarah Clinton with the information below to add someone to your prospect list:
- First & Last Name
- Business Name
- Impact Fact Sheet
- New Donor Letter
- Power Scholars Fact Sheet
- LiveStrong Fact Sheet
- Campaigner Online Donation Links
- From Client to Membership Coordinator, South Sound YMCA's Lelah Fields Comes Full Circle
Campaigner Training Materials:
- Volunteer Training Slides
- Pledge Submission Guidelines
- Planning a Solicitation Visit
- Top 10 Tips for Successful Campaign Volunteers
- Case for Support
Impact Videos to Share:
- South Sound YMCA Annual Campaign
- Power Scholars Academy
- Aquatics Safety
- Youth and Government
Snapshot of Impact Videos from 2018
Thank you for supporting the South Sound YMCA located in Olympia. The South Sound YMCA is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law and additional information is available by calling 800-332-4483 or visiting www.sos.wa.gov/charities.